Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Southern China Day1.

It's currently the fifth of March 2014 and I am in a suburb of Guangzhou, China,and it's late in the day.  Today actually stated at 5 AM on the west coast of California, Monday March 3, when I woke up.  I went to work finalize some things and got on a plane at 11:10 that night, there was a one hour delay taking off from SFO, which caused a lot of sweat 16 time zones away, when we had to run through the Honng Kong terminal to make our connecting flight to Guangzhou. 

Right now it is 5 AM Wednesday, on the West coast, so I have been awake for 48 hours. 

Included in today was an awesome lunch of mostly noodles and some pork, winter melon, along other awesome flavors, a trip to a farm which raised a variety of pets, including mice, guinea pigs and goldfish.  There were Chinese cymbidiums and an award winning flock of homing pigeons.  After that there was a birthday party for my girlfriend's 92 year old mother, which was a lot of fun. 

For now, I am off to bed.  Apparently, I am not going to be able to upload pictures taken in China on my Iphone to blogger. 


 

No comments: