Friday, January 27, 2006

I Blog ...

I went over to the Acidman site and looked over Another Internet Quiz -- so I took the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



I am an old beat up 4WD truck.

I'm a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. I am all about surviving and getting the job done in a memorable way. While I have a practical everyday side, I get wild when anyone pushes my pedals, or yanks my chain. I hate to lose traction (or just track). I have a warm wench warn winch, and a tow strap, some power attachments, and I like to get it on in wet places. I can be started with a crank in the morning if need be, although I'd prefer it if you tried to give me coffee first.

If you are jealous, take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz for yourself and see if you can get the answer I got.

Good luck there.

I unabashedly stole the image of the Dodge Power Wagon from here.

No comments: