Saturday, June 17, 2006

Misguided Angel.


Falcon Field and the Mesa Water Tower. Digital Photograph. Copyright 2006 Shawn Kielty. All rights reserved.

Today was a workout day. I finally broke through the one mile barrier that has been stopping me while running. Kelly the trackstar beer and steak tender suggested covering the display on the treadmill with a towel so I couldn't read it. This helped, and I backed off my mile pace to about 4.7 miles an hour or about a 12:30 mile speed. Somewhere near this is probably my 5k pace.

Date: 17 June 2006
Miles Riding: 22.10
Weather: 102°F. Sun
Ipod: Sheryl Crow, Soak up the Sun.
Bike: Commuter.
Treadmill: 2.65
Weather: 68°F
Ipod: Cowboy Junkies, Misguided Angel.
June Bike Mileage: 118.02

I have a story to tell involving chocolate syrup.

1 comment:

John said...

Nice picture. Soak up the sun, indeed!