Wednesday, January 13, 2010

There's Just No Story ...


really ... Conan O'Brien won't give up the Tonight Show, the surfers don't want to start the Mavericks because it's raining, despite a 20 ft NW swell. If you're wondering, that means it's clench time over at Mavericks, with triple-overheads. Tonight, it's raining in earnest here, and it's keeping me awake. I want to watch the news and see if this apartment falls into the sea. It means a serious snowfall in the Sierras.

I have lived here most of my life, and every year the pundits claim drought ... and time and again the Pacific storm track has proven that it can make up for a a year's deficit in a very short period of time, especially when it's what the call an "El Nino" year. Although the weather gurus are predicting 10-18 inches from this storm, I am just saying it now -- it's could snow a shitload.

I am packing my gear for the weekend.

No comments: