Sunday, February 26, 2006

Tall Saguaro Near Pass Mountain

Tall Saguaro Near Pass Mountain. Digital Photograph. &copy 2006 Shawn Kielty. All rights reserved.  <br />
Tall Saguaro Near Pass Mountain. Digital Photograph. © 2006 Shawn Kielty. All rights reserved.

Today I hiked around the backside of Pass Mountain, ~3 miles. After yesterday's haul I was really hungry and am still eating -- right now it's a Haagen Daas™ bar. I think I need to get some goldfish and pepsi.

I got a new deck bag and rack today -- so maybe starting tomorrow I will take on the Brown Cloud -- i. e. commute to work. Put all the new gear on the bike and rode it around the Gravel Velodrome (my driveway) a few times. Is starting to remind me of a sailboat.

2 comments:

Jill Homer said...

I'm telling you ... P&G, breakfast of champions.

shawnkielty said...

Had to eat the whole box of Haagen Daas to be happy, and then stepped on the scale -- which promptly broke, leaving me feeling, oh so grand.