Sunday, September 17, 2006

Rrr-r-r-r-ring, ring. Rrrring ring.



I think Roadie might be a bit jealous. It will be a lot more attractive than screaming out "Lookout A**hole" "Bike," which is the method I was using. I am fond of my new bell, I carried it in my pocket all day yesterday and tested it out on pedestrians while I was walking around sight seeing in Half Moon Bay. It seems about half of the tourists I dingled my bell at would rather be struck by a bicycle than bother to look. Go figure.

I so wanted to buy a mermaid floor lamp I found in a shop there, which my good friend was seeming horrified by. Perhaps it was the overly exaggerated boobs that horrified her, but it was the $810 sticker price that stopped me altogether.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have taken a pic of the lamp at least.....sounds awesome!!

And...do you think you have enough gadgets on the handlebar of your bike...ha...impressive...I love gadgets...(Di..but for some reason my password is not being accepted...grrrr)....

shawnkielty said...

Yeah -- I got waylaid when Iwent out for morning coffee -- and guess what -- no camera.