Friday, September 8, 2006


Will practices his skills at finding something to eat.

Last night I went out looking for a Thai restaurant to replace my regular haunt of the Thai Food Corner in Mesa and ended up downtown in San Mateo at the Thai Satay Restaurant where I had the Sweet Basil Beef. It was good. I got home well after dark last night.

So this morning I put on a jacket. It was a good thing too, as this was a very typical San Francisco morning with fog and drizzle and a stiff breeze in my face. Even here in the Sun belt ... Mark Twain was right, apparently.

Date: 7-8 September 2006
Miles Riding: 7.10
Weather: 54°F., 88% humidity.
Average: 9.4
Max: 21.5
Bike: Commuter
Ipod: No
September Bike Mileage: 31.93

4 comments:

The Old Bag said...

ah, the restaurant search begins.

Hope you're settling-in!

Joann said...

So, you are in the Bay Area now? For how long? Work?

Jaco said...

Great to have so many choices. I'm jealous...

shawnkielty said...

Yes, yes, yes. I am in San Francisco now, working at my new job. I rented an apartment, in San Mateo. So now you have to put up with me.

So many restaurants and so little time. I am really happy about that.