Thursday, September 7, 2006

Some Photos from the Redwoods


Madrone

Lady Bird Johnson Grove in Redwoods State and National Park

Apparently a 63 year old cyclist was struck and killed yestterday by the caltrain in Redwood City. Read about it here. Be sure to honor the crossing gates, and you won't get hit, too.

Despite the potential for me to get off at my regular stop as a result of the delay -- I was on an express train and had to get off early. So I got a chance to stop and get some adjustment to my headset, and to ride an extra couple of miles. This is both the commutes of the evening and the morning.

Date: 6-7 September 2006
Miles Riding: 10.61
Weather: Some fog -- some sun ..
Average: 10.0
Max: 24.5
Bike: Commuter
Ipod: No
September Bike Mileage: 24.83

1 comment:

snafu918 said...

that is so beautiful it doesn't even look real.