Sunday, August 13, 2006

Picture This

It's move day four. Shawn has managed to find the camera and snap a picture of the truck trailer and volvo, with him at the wheel and the AZ sun behind it. He's waving out he window. That's what you'll see if you are here in the morning.

Currently everything is packed into the truck. This is clearly the best time to rob me. Just figure out how to drive off in that truck.

When I say everything I really mean everthing. Except some things that wouldn't fit. Everything from the regular house is in. All of the soap, toothpaste, clothing, bicycles. So today when I spilled some gross liguid all over myself, I literally had to stand naked at the sink while I washed them. I waited until all the helpers had left, so that it wasn't as exciting. Now they are in the dryer (the clothes not the helpers), sans cling free ...

Honk, honk, Miss American wave out the window of the float truck as I go by. Big trail of dust as I leave the wild West. Bonnie Raitt singing "The road is my middle name" on the Ipod.

If I want clean clothes now I will have to wash them in the sink of some motel, or drive to California,

No comments: