Friday, August 11, 2006

Standing Myself Up


Rode about 2.9 map miles today to fetch this. Today was the last day at the industrial military complex for me, sad as that was. So now I am going to move into this truck and be home free for a few days.

It's threatening not to monsoon (look, it's a verb) outside and just kill us all with humidity, and right at the critical time when we can't take any liquids on planes. I know everyone thought those were bottles of water, they weren't. They were an inflammatory liquid, vodka. How on earth is everyone going to get drunk enough to put up with flying?

Thankfully, I'll be driving, too.

Date: 11 August 2006
Miles Riding: 2.9
Weather: Hot, humid and sweaty.
Average: N/A
Max: N/A
Bike: Road
Ipod: No
August Bike Mileage: 87.74

Alison Brown plays on the stereo, Mambo Banjo. I'll get there ...

No comments: