Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sunday Morning Social Ride

I'll be leading a ride from the Bean Street Cafe in San Mateo, on B street between Third and Fourth, Sunday at 10 AM, to the San Mateo-Hayward bridge on the Bay Front Trail. It's a social there and back ride -- so come and enjoy it. I think Bean Street is going buy the coffee.

It's about 10 miles round trip to the bridge. If you don't want to go that far, turn around and go back. Maybe we can all eat shrimp tacos at Pancho Villa afterwards. Maybe we will get back so soon we'll have to have bagels with cream cheese, onions, and smoked salmon at the cafe.

Note: I just changed the time from 8 to 10 AM.

4 comments:

Yokota Fritz said...

Casual city rides are cool. Wish I could join ya (but I have other obligations this Sunday). Maybe some other time.

shawnkielty said...

I think we are going to do it every week .. but we'll see.

Anonymous said...

i rode part of that today at lunch!

shawnkielty said...

Nice day for it. I'd like to get out there during the week. I am supposed to work from home on Wednesdays (which I never do). If I were to do that, then I could ride out there at lunch too ...