Thursday, May 11, 2006

100°F.

According to the National Oceanic and Atmoshpere Assoc.Gurus Sky Harbor airport was officially threedigitshot today. My riding was not quite so hot though, but I could feel it. And I could feel being still tired from Sunday.

Date: 10 May 2006
Miles: 14.7
Average Speed: Slower than vomit - >14.7
May Mileage: 147.41
Weather: Hmmm ... Hot? 104 on the happy bike riding buddy's bike thermometer (his miles are all kms, but his temps are F. -- and I think -- I am confused).

2 comments:

The Donut Guy said...

I read some of the Minneapolis biker blogs and they are calling for a chance of snow...

Yikes.

I don't know which is worse.

I'd probably go for the hot weather since I work in a bakery and am used to high temps.

shawnkielty said...

Hot is good! if twenty minutes in a sauna is good, then it must be good to spend the rest of the summer in one. You sweat and it's good. If you stop sweating -- that is bad.