Saturday, May 27, 2006

Further on up the Road

It's a Robert Johnson song I think, but at the hands of a master, it great to ride to. I stopped in to see the normally friendly bike guy, and we threw the commuter up on the scale. 47+ lbs. Go figure. Without the camera it is a mere 39 lbs. That helps explain why it is so much fun to ride. Maybe I can add on an extra room.

Last night's ride:

Date: 26 May 2006
Miles: 12.6
Average Speed: 11.7
May Mileage: 267.31
Weather: Dark, 100°F., calm.
Bike: Commuter

Today so far (I am currently using the computer at the library. because, well, the internet is turned off this weekend at my place).

Date: 27 May 2006
Miles: ~18
Average Speed: 11.7
May Mileage: 285.31
Weather: Dark, 93°F. wind, dust.
Bike: Commuter
On the ipod: Eric Clapton, Further on up the Road

More later and pictures, later, later. It turns out that if I bring the card reader to the library I can get the pictures from it. Who knew?

No comments: