Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Live Free or Die

Troy NY
Troy NY. Digital Photograph. Copyright 2006 Shawn Kielty. All rights reserved.

Wow. Today is one of the days that we go after. The kind of day I live for. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. It started rather non-descriptly with me wandering around Troy, waiting for my daughter and her boyfriend to be ready to travel. I wandered into the soft white underbelly of Troy, photographing scenes of old brick and worn out city

I pick the young ones up and off we go to Epsom, NH. After a great breakfast at the the Top Notch Cafe or Diner in Bennington, VT. I drop them off, and go out to play in New Hampshire.

I lived in New Hampshire a few years ago, one summer. I like it. I lived along the Mad River. That's a good name for a river.

The Mad River

The Mad River, Campton, NH. Digital Photograph. Copyright 2006 Shawn Kielty. All rights reserved.

No comments: