Thursday, October 19, 2006

New Fenders




Those are the new fenders, the bike reminds me of that cross check I was admiring. For 30 dollars my dreams of a new bike are answered. Now I have no excuse for not riding in the rain, especially since Jill is still commuting without fenders. Can you believe it?

You see I am still carrying around that Banjo Brothers rack top bag. That's because it carries so much stuff. It's a good bag and I am bragging about it around San Francisco. It did really well tonight carrying home the leftover Thai food. I even sent my friend over to the Banjo Brothers site today to get a new laptop bag messenger bag. I wonder how it is going to fare in the rain.

19 October 2006/October Total

Swimming: 0/850 yd.
Riding: 10.77 (daily total)/23.87 Miles
Running: 0/0
Walking 0/3.6 Miles
Weather; Near dark and darker.
Food: Thai (Picture tomorrow).

1 comment:

Yokota Fritz said...

I need to get my fenders on before the rain starts.