Sunday, March 26, 2006

This Guy's Pretty Good!

So -- ok -- I am checking the bird chick who claims her blog is about birds, when actually it is more about pet rabbits, which make me gag. Never mind that, while I was there I found an item of note. I have to share this with my usually happy hiking buddy, who is trying to learn to juggle. This guy Chris Bliss is very good.

I particularly like the two balls behind the back trick, and the behind the back cascade. But, honestly, do you think maybe this guy spent too much time hanging out at the "Day on the Green," or out with the guys that have dogs that chase the frisbees? I have to find that picture I took in Colorado Springs in 1977 back in the day, of the guy riding his bike with a large white shepherd on his back, same shepherd having his back paws in riders back pockets, and front legs wrapped around riders neck. I'll post it -- if I can find it -- and get a scanner that works ... Someday.

In all fairness to Chris Bliss, I am sure he trained hard to be a juggler this good. Cheers. There's an interview here which I haven't watched.

Just incidently, I have added a few of my friends to the blog -- and these guys can do some cool tricks too.

No comments: