Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Crazy Pre-Dawn

I was dreaming of someone taking pictures of me from outside the house while I was sleeping ... the cat noises breaking the pre-dawn silence, when an incredibly loud rumbling sound stood me straight up outta bed. 10 minutes later I have let the whiny cat in, and am double espresso chatting with the cafe buddy down the road, who says, what are you doing up so early? "Grumble ,,, flashing ... cat ...grumble ... loud rumble ... coffee, please?" There's a significant lightning show going on at the moment.

Right now I am suiting up, have determined to brave the 70 degree, 15 mile an hour winds, threats of thunderbolts and softball sized hail, because it's ride your bike to work day over at the widget factory. My alarm is going off, so I guess it's time to get up. I guess I should wear a raincoat. Grumble.

No comments: