Saturday, April 29, 2006

Whew!

Date: 29 April 2006 P.M.Miles: 55.96
Average Speed: 16.2
Max: 28.6
April Mileage: 407.21
Weather: 82°F. sun.

So I went over to the REI in Tempe to look at sunglasses. I had no idea it was 25 miles away. How wasteful I have been. So I get to the REI and it's been 26 miles and the average speed is 19.2! Screaming fast (for me) to start out. I cruise into the store maybe to get some power food and some gatorade and water. Things get seriously delayed when the printer for the credit card doesn't print the receipt. ... I realize that I am a bit depleted and may be starting to become incoherent, so I am trying to encourage the problem to go faster, because I am nearing babledom. It got somewhat hilarious as she realized my state was extremely needy. "Do you need some food?," as if she was absolutely ready to provide it. "Yeah, probably."

The balance of the ride went well, however the trip out across Tempe Town Lake was full of lousy roads and I was slowed and delayed on the return. Overall it was a good ride. I must eat breakfast every day.

Interested parties should notice that the Saguaro bloom is on, starting today.

1 comment:

Jaco said...

Yeah man you gotta eat...

Linked to your blog. Hope that's ok...