Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Sushi Run

I am going to take the camera out to dinner. I am so looking foward to the tuna tatake and Vic's seriously rich baked salmon roll. I am going to eat lunch and dinner with them.

After that I think I will be going out for Japanese food. I should go to Benihana then and have some Teppanyaki. Ahhh -- to be in a real city. I think I am going for a traditional Japanese bath and a shiatsu massage at the Kabuki. Life could be worse.

I really miss the miso soup and the green tea ice cream. Or better yet some mango ice cream.

Who has seen the movie Tampopo? Here's a different review.

2 comments:

Jaco said...

STOP. You're making me hungry. What a great treat... Sorry. didn't see the movie.

Joann said...

I liked the movie but I do not care for green tea icecream.