Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Good Stuff

I really enjoy cruising the photo albums at R.A. Dillon's blog, An Alaskan Abroad. I found this because I have a secret plan that says I am going to escape from Arizona, and go to that other great "A" state. When I was younger I decided that I would go to all the 50 states, I have just a few remaining now -- and Alaska is really next on my list. His post today showing the cool places (Where the Wild Things Are) to go in Alaska reminds me I am supposed to be going there.

Dillon's posts are informative, and pointed, and challenge me to be less apolitical. I hope you find them pleasant as well, or ... uh ... at least enjoy looking at the photos. Nice work, dude!

1 comment:

The Donut Guy said...

Looks like a beautiful state. I'd have to visit in the summer, I *really* don't like cold weather.