Saturday, April 22, 2006

It's Really About the Food

I love that I can eat. Unchecked eating; because I need the carbs, the fuel. I had breakfast with my folks this morning -- some eggy omelet with vienna sausage which could remind me of scrapple. With potatoes. Then I put off lunch -- repeatedly dreaming of a great huge burrito at La Cumbre. Then I had dinner at about 6 with my parents. Big meatloaf and baked potato. I used to do this when I was a kid. Have dinner at home with Bruce Williams, and then go to his house and have dinner. Right after dinner with my parents, I had sushi with Jane at Tomokazu. Finished with green tea ice cream.

I love to eat like this. I am sorry I don't have any before and after pictures like the S.S. blog. Maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

The Donut Guy said...

I'm on a seafood diet.

You know, I see food........I eat it.

gwadzilla said...

I like to eat as well
but
I am learning that I may want to watch what I eat
still eat what I like
maybe not as much
maybe not as frequently

shawnkielty said...

My diet is fairly good, although I tend a bit heavily toward the carbs. In a perfect world that would be brown rice, baked potatoes and whole wheat bread, but in this world sometimes it's beer ... strike that ... popcorn, sourdough and french fries or chips.

Mangez!